Policies & Terms
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes. We will make every effort to accommodate any special requests you made are noted on your reservation but however are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- At the time of check-in, a valid credit card and government-issued photo id will be required for registration. All guests staying must have a valid ID and must be registered. At the time of check-in, the credit card provided will be authorized for the total stay plus up to 500 USD security deposit to all rooms.
- All reservations require a valid credit card; non-refundable reservations require a full deposit at the time of booking. If the credit card provided has insufficient funds or declines, your reservation may be canceled without notice.
- Complimentary secured self-parking with in and out privileges for registered hotel guests.
- Springtown Inn is a 100 percent non-smoking property. A minimum $500 USD cleaning fee plus taxes will be charged for smoking in your rooms.
- Extra-person charge is $20 plus taxes per person, per night (for 3rd and 4th persons) Children 12 years and under stay free with accompanying adult using existing bedding.
- Maximum Length of Stay for any reservation is 25 nights. Any reservations more than 25 nights may be automatically canceled without notice.
- When booking 9 or more rooms, this is considered a group, different cancellation policy applies.
- Cancellation policy varies by the rate type.
- The best flexible rate has a 24 hours cancellation penalty prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
- Non-Refundable reservations are non-modifiable. Any changes or no show will result in a full stay room and tax penalty.
The Springtown Inn values your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this site to make your online reservations at our hotel. We are very much aware of your concerns about the privacy of your information, and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy.
We will not provide your personal information to anyone else. When you submit personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you at our site.
All of the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics and text, are the copyrighted property of the Springtown Inn. Any other trademarks, company names, product names and/or logos set forth in this website are the property of their respective owners.